2018 is a significant year for BrailleNet who has just turned 20. In the place of the annual European e-Accessibility Forum, a celebratory event will be held on the 14 June at Microsoft’s Conference Centre in Paris to mark the occasion.
Looking to both the past and the future of digital accessibility, the event will focus on BrailleNet’s three core areas of activity: the web, digital books and R&D. For each strand, a leading figure in the field will give a snapshot of how far digital accessibility has come over the past 20 years before being joined by a small panel of experts to explore opportunities and challenges that are likely to face the sector over the next 20 years.
The event will conclude with drinks and nibbles.
If you would like to join us, please register via Eventbrite at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/
Please note that places are limited and available on a first come first served basis. Registration will close on 4th June.
Thursday 14 June 2018 – 3pm-8pm
Centre de Conférences – Microsoft France
39, quai Président Roosevelt, 92130 Issy les Moulineaux
- Klaus Miesenberger, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Pascal Guitton, Inria
- Philippe Trotin, Microsoft
- Shadi Abou-Zahra, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- Eric Velleman, Bartiméus Accessibility Foundation
- Vincent Aniort, Orange/Association des Paralysés de France
- Jesper Klein, Swedish National Library
- Luc Audrain, Hachette Livre
- Françoise Fontaine-Martinelli, Lyon University Library